Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Enjoy The Ride...

I am not entirely sure I made the right decision, but Barack Obama is now our new President of the United States. I pray that as a Nation we are able to come together and move forward. I am putting my trust in my HP, in our new president and in the people of the United States. I am proud that I was able to vote in the election yesterday and I am thankful that I do not have to fight for that right nor fear for my life by performing that simple task.

Congratulations to Obama and buckle your seat belts and enjoy the ride...

Today I am grateful for:

Change
My feelings
My new found motivation for the gym
A good home cooked meal
A lazy night in front of the television
To be an American
My sister
Choices

6 comments:

Wait. What? said...

Change is good!

Cat

Lou said...

Funny, even as I voted, I was not sure either. But now I'm more than ready to pull together.

Easy : Classy by Shiva Karthik said...

isnt it true that whenever someone gets elected as our country's president or whenever a co-patriot wins a sports event or award or achieves in an international arena, we feel so near to that person and realise a sudeen closeness and warmth with our fellow ppl of our country!!
these little moments make life all the more intersting and refreshing!
Isnt it!!
Cheers!

jiggins said...

It's gonna be a ride alright.. The thing is, at this point - anything would have become a ride. This election was so "roller-coaster-ish" and everywhere on the map.. the spectacle will only become increased now, with a decision of who actually won the game. We are in for some change - one way or another.

I am grateful that you share your gratitude.

Unknown said...

Great gratitude list!!!
Great blog!!! Glad I found you!
G

Syd said...

I'm ready for the ride. And I think that the right decision was made.