I have fallen behind on my blogging and reading. I will catch up soon. I have missed everyone. So here goes. Thank you Syd for the honesty award.
Here are the rules:
I have to list 10 honest things about myself, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers.
So here it is:
1. I have to admit that I like girly pop music- Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Mandy Moore and oh yes even Paris Hilton (don't judge me).
2. I have honestly thought and considered hurting myself (without the intent of death) in order to gain some one's attention and love.
3. When I was a kid I used to think my stuffed animals had feelings. I took turns sleeping with all of them because I didn't want anyone to feel bad.
4. I was born in Riverside, RI and lived in the same house my mom was raised in from the time she was 7. We moved to Tabernacle, NJ when I was 15 and a freshman in High school. I hated my parents for taking me away from everything and everyone I loved. Today, I believe it was one of the best decisions my parents made for me.
5. I am allergic to artificial red coloring. When I was 17 I ate a red freeze pop and had an anaphylactic reaction. I was rushed to the hospital and almost went into shock. I no longer eat anything with red dye and I am supposed to always carry an eppy-pen.
6. I still look for K2's blue SUV when I am walking up my street.
7. I have webbed toes!
8. I was afraid to drive as a teenager. I did not get my licence until I was almost 19 years old. My mom made me.
9. I am not a big sweets person. Most people want dessert after a meal. I almost never crave chocolate. I would much prefer a big bowl of pasta or a plate of rice and beans.
10. I honestly believe that my father will drink until the day he dies.
Okay, I think almost everyone has received this award by now, but there may be a few of you left...
Alright, I think that is all of you. Thanks so much again to everyone here. I don't think I can express in words how much all of you help me. It is so nice to know that I have so many people caring and praying for me. As you may be able to tell I am in much better spirits over the last few days. More about that tomorrow.
Today I am grateful for:
Steps 1,2,3- Daily
I am the only girl left in my fantasy football league. I am seriously kicking some butt!
Busy work days
Less than two weeks until Germany and the holidays!
Warmer weather here in NY
Knowing that this too shall pass... peace and acceptance